Health and Fitness Workshop
Only 9 spaces reamaining!
This Louis Riel Day we are hosting a Free community workshop, so if you are:
- Looking to get in shape and don't know where to start?
- Looking to change up your current workout routine?
- Wanting to get over a plateau and aren't sure how?
You need to be here!
Monday Feb 20th
10:30am - 12:00pm
We will be hosting a free community workshop on Louis Riel Day (Monday, Feb 20th). This workshop will cover:
- An introduction to sports based conditioning and MMA Fitness
- How to get real results that last
- Nutrition basics and how it effects fat loss and muscle development
- Why most workouts don't work and what to do about it
- The 5 different types of movement (Push, Pull, Rotation, Locomotion and Level Change) and how to train them
- Multiplanar movement and resistance training - Burn more faster while reducing risk of injuries.
- And much more!
Come prepared to sweat and learn!
MMA Fitness is not just for combat athletes, it's for everyone. MMA participants are incredibly fit and incredibly lean while being very resistant to injury. This is not a coincidence. The fitness and nutrition protocols lead to it.
So if you want to learn the secrets to getting "Fighter Fit" come to this workshop. It will be a great workout, it will teach you some important fitness secrets the big gyms won't teach you and it will be fun! This is a beginner friendly workshop for all fitness levels, the material we are going to present applies to everyone from couch potato to professional athlete.
While this is a FREE event we do have limited space available so that we can maintain our high level of quality, so make sure you register right away.
Innovative Martial Arts
558 Keenleyside St
Winnipeg, MB R2K 3H2